Thursday 11 April 2013

Microwave Meringues.

I just love microwave baking. Yes, the great taste of oven-baked food may be compromised but you can have so much fun with it, without baking very much (usually). I was inspired by Ruth at The Pink Whisk to have a go at these crazy creations in the microwave. They looked so easy and fun that I just could not resist!
Check the recipe out here! I didn't want to commit to 16 meringues straight away, so I instead used half an egg white and 150g icing sugar. I think added a few drops of vanilla essence for a flavour before splitting the paste into 3 bowls and adding red food colouring to one bowl and blue to another. These would be great for a British-themed tea party or the forthcoming 2nd anniversary of the Duke and Duchess' wedding!

Enjoy!
Cakesfordorothy xoxo


Follow me on bloglovin' to find out when I post new recipes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by Suck my Lolly